Avison Young in Austin
Since gaining its foothold in Austin in 2014, Avison Young Austin has evolved into a fully-integrated commercial real estate services firm. Our unique ability to provide the full spectrum of services at the local level is unmatched in the market. We represent owners and occupiers of commercial spaces in leasing, property management, project management, capital markets services and consulting services across all product types, with the backing of our best-in-class research and marketing teams.
Client satisfaction doesn’t just equate to business success – it’s our primary mission. We combine our client centric passion with collaboration across all services to ensure we exceed our client’s needs.
Robust market knowledge and experience locally, nationally and across the globe underpins our ability to deliver the strategies and trend insights that help our clients navigate changing real estate landscapes.
|Transaction Management||Landlord Representation||Real Estate Development|
|Tenant Representation||Capital Markets||Management and Advisory|
|Consulting and Advisory||Mortgage Services||Design Management|
|Facility Management||Investment Sales||Construction Management|
|Project Management||Property Management|
|Enterprise Solutions||Investment and Asset Management|
Austin is the capital of the state of Texas and the 11th most populated city in the U.S. The Greater Austin area, which comprises five counties, has a population of over 2 million people. Named U.S. News and World Report’s “Best Place to Live in the U.S.” from 2017-2019, Austin is a thriving cultural hub, home of the South by Southwest technology and arts festival, and the Live Music Capital of the World. Since the Great Recession, Austin has emerged as a standout economic powerhouse thanks to its highly-educated workforce and diverse economy. Austin’s tech-heavy landscape - and its ability to attract tenants from Silicon Valley - has earned the city the nickname ‘Silicon Hills’.
§531.20 Information About Brokerage Services
- The Commission adopts by reference the Information About Brokerage Services Notice, TREC No. IABS 1-0 (IABS Notice). The IABS Notice is published by and available from the Texas Real Estate Commission, P.O. Box 12188, Austin, Texas 78711-2188, www.trec.texas.gov.
- Each active real estate broker and sales agent shall provide:
- a link to a completed IABS Notice in a readily noticeable place on the homepage of each business website, labeled:
- "Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services", in at least 10 point font; or
- "TREC Information About Brokerage Services", in at least 12 point font; and
- the completed IABS Notice at the first substantive communication as required under §1101.558, Texas Occupations Code.